The students are taken step-by-step through all aspects of hairdressing, including salon management, while getting first-hand practical experience of styling, colouring, perming, cutting, bleaching, etc. The course gives the student the necessary skills, training experience and confidence for a career in the hairdressing industry.
A student guide will provide the student with detailed information about the programme as well as requirements and procedures during their studies.
During training you will be encouraged to
- participate in competitions,
- see platform artists at work,
- experience demonstrations on the latest products and techniques and
- learn in a fun filled and supportive environment.
We will strive to have an open door management style that would make the student feel like coming into a family environment.
Applicants are required to submit the following when applying for the THASA hairdressing course:
- Application form and Enrolment Contract
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of school certificate
- Certified copies of Identity Document
- Two passport sized photographs
- Applicants have to be 16 years or older
Learners who wish to enroll have to be in possession of a National Senior Certificate (GR 12) or equivalent qualification. GR 10 is not excluded, but entry will be subjected to an interview.